Caracas, January 10 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel is in Venezuela to participate in the swearing-in ceremony of constitutional President Nicolás Maduro Moros, legitimately re-elected by the Venezuelan people on May 20, 2018.
Díaz-Canel will reiterate the solidarity and support of the Cuban people and Government to Maduro in his new term as head of the Venezuelan Government and to the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people.
The occasion will be propitious to reaffirm the excellent relations between the peoples and governments of Venezuela and Cuba.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Cuban Ambassador to Venezuela Rogelio Polanco Fuentes are part of the president's delegation.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 2141
- online: 138
- total: 5858251