Caracas, January 10 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel is in Venezuela to participate in the swearing-in ceremony of constitutional President Nicolás Maduro Moros, legitimately re-elected by the Venezuelan people on May 20, 2018.
Díaz-Canel will reiterate the solidarity and support of the Cuban people and Government to Maduro in his new term as head of the Venezuelan Government and to the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people.
The occasion will be propitious to reaffirm the excellent relations between the peoples and governments of Venezuela and Cuba.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Cuban Ambassador to Venezuela Rogelio Polanco Fuentes are part of the president's delegation.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 853
- online: 121
- total: 5661563