Cuban president expresses support for Venezuela's sovereignty
Caracas, January 10 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has stated that Cuba fully supports the Bolivarian Revolution led by his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro. “We are in Caracas to attend the inauguration of Venezuela's President-elect, Nicolas Maduro,” the president posted on his Twitter account. “Cuba is defending and supporting Venezuelan sovereignty and Bolivarian integration,” the head of State wrote.
Diaz-Canel previously posted on Twitter that “Supporting the legitimate right of Venezuela to decide its destiny is to defend the dignity of all. Our America cannot be the backyard of the Empire again.”
The Cuban president, along with the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Raul Castro, have reiterated Cuba’s permanent and unconditional support to the Bolivarian Revolution, while demanding an end to the economic, political and media war being waged against Venezuela.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 404
- online: 92
- total: 5862177