Havana, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has returned to Cuba after attending the inauguration, for a new term, of his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro.
The Cuban head of State departed from Maiquetia’s Simon Bolivar international airport, where he arrived Wednesday night to attend the official swearing in ceremony.
Taking to his Twitter account, the Cuban president reaffirmed the island’s solidarity with the people and government of Venezuela, and commitment to regional integration.
“Brothers in struggle, brothers in dreams, united in favor of Latin American and Caribbean Integration. We support President Maduro, the civil-military union and the Venezuelan people,” he wrote.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 334
- online: 147
- total: 5756158