Havana, January 12 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has highlighted the courage of his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro, who was newly inaugurated on Thursday.
"Brave and comprehensive speech of Maduro in his inauguration before the Supreme Court. Without fear of threats and risks," the Cuban president wrote in Twitter @DiazCanelB.
Presidents, ministers and government representatives from 94 countries attended Maduro's swearing in ceremony in Caracas on Thursday.
'"With optimism and confidence on the people in the face of great challenges in the battle against bureaucracy, corruption and inefficiency," said the Cuban leader in his post.
The Cuban leader has warned that the repeated accusation that Venezuela is a threat to U.S. national security, calls for military coups against its government, military exercises near its borders, as well as tensions and incidents in the area can only lead to serious instability and unpredictable consequences.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2877
- today: 2479
- online: 155
- total: 5852773