Forums at Havana's Palacio de Convenciones debate U.S. imperialism. Photo: Google
Havana, February 14 (RHC)-- Recent international forums held in the Cuban capital were the scenes of debates about U.S. imperialism; discussions in which the Cuban Revolution stood out as an example of resistance.
For the Canadian writer and journalist Arnold August, it is evident that the island faces an ideological and cultural war that has increased in intensity and showed different extreme forms, from aggression, as happened in April 1961 at the Bay of Pigs, to the hostility of the administrations of George W. Bush and now of Donald Trump.
The policy of regime change has been implemented against Cuba since 1959, when the Revolution triumphed, with different degrees of aggression, Arnold August warned. And he said that the success of the island in the face of this aggression involves the united participation of Cubans, in tune with the “best tradition of participatory Cuban democracy, from José Martí until now.”
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 8, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 08, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6058
- today: 3953
- online: 202
- total: 8312982