Uruguayan writer Mario Benedetti. Photo: Google
Havana, February 15 (RHC)-- A Cuban translation commission dedicated to Mario Benedetti's writings will be set up in Havana, devoted to the translation of the works of the Uruguayan author, according to the Professional Salon at the 28th International Book Fair of Havana.
The commission will bring together important personalities from the international literary field, among them the Uruguayan writer Luis Pereira, the San Martín editor Lasana M. Sekou and the Uruguayan war correspondent, naturalized Venezuelan Walter Martínez.
Outstanding among the papers are literary creation, editorial management and cultural policies in Latin America, and a panel on the overview of the electronic book trade in Cuba and foreign experiences.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3080
- today: 1058
- online: 98
- total: 6362711