Uruguayan writer Mario Benedetti. Photo: Google
Havana, February 15 (RHC)-- A Cuban translation commission dedicated to Mario Benedetti's writings will be set up in Havana, devoted to the translation of the works of the Uruguayan author, according to the Professional Salon at the 28th International Book Fair of Havana.
The commission will bring together important personalities from the international literary field, among them the Uruguayan writer Luis Pereira, the San Martín editor Lasana M. Sekou and the Uruguayan war correspondent, naturalized Venezuelan Walter Martínez.
Outstanding among the papers are literary creation, editorial management and cultural policies in Latin America, and a panel on the overview of the electronic book trade in Cuba and foreign experiences.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 561
- online: 121
- total: 5944327