Uruguayan writer Mario Benedetti. Photo: Google
Havana, February 15 (RHC)-- A Cuban translation commission dedicated to Mario Benedetti's writings will be set up in Havana, devoted to the translation of the works of the Uruguayan author, according to the Professional Salon at the 28th International Book Fair of Havana.
The commission will bring together important personalities from the international literary field, among them the Uruguayan writer Luis Pereira, the San Martín editor Lasana M. Sekou and the Uruguayan war correspondent, naturalized Venezuelan Walter Martínez.
Outstanding among the papers are literary creation, editorial management and cultural policies in Latin America, and a panel on the overview of the electronic book trade in Cuba and foreign experiences.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Spain's King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia to visit Cuba in November
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 9
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3983
- today: 3767
- online: 178
- total: 6494098