Havana, February 20 (RHC)-- Cuban electoral authorities praised the success of the trial run carried out last Sunday, prior to the February 24th referendum, in which Cubans will either ratify or reject the country’s new Constitution, approved in late December by the National Assembly of People’s Powe
In statements to the press, Alina Balseiro, president of the National Electoral Commission, said the trial run was conducted as planned in the nnation’s 122 electoral districts, with total transparency and in full compliance with the country’s law.
Meanwhile, María Esther Bacallao,a representative of the National Electoral Commission secretariat, said that 2.52% of the more than 25,000 polling stations set up for the upcoming referendum reported some difficulties related to transport, communications and electricity. Bacallao said that all the reported problems must be solved by Thursday, three days before the planned referendum.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5999
- today: 931
- online: 175
- total: 8277761