Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- The Office of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, FAO, says that Cuba has enacted advances in food and nutrition through authentic political will.
The representative of the FAO in Havana, Marcelo Rescende, praised the efforts that are being made in the Caribbean country to achieve the objectives of sustainable development.
He pointed out that Cuba is one of the three nations in Latin America and the Caribbean, along with Brazil and Uruguay, show the best results despite economic limitations and the impact of severe weather events.
Rescende reiterated his willingness to support Cuba in achieving its national goals and remain a benchmark for food security in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 19
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3443
- today: 2604
- online: 133
- total: 6267177