Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- President Miguel Díaz-Canel is heading a government visit to the province of Mayabeque to review the progress of social and economic works and programs.
'On the way to Mayabeque for a visit of the Council of Ministers to that province', wrote Díaz-Canel in his account in the Twitter social network, with more than 100 thousand followers.
The visits of the Cuban head of state to the national territory have been a priority in his work agenda since he took office in April of last year.
The dialogue with the population and the discussions about the plans for the economy and territorial development stand out among his priorities.
On Thursday he attended the balance meetings of the Ministries of Culture, and of Economy and Planning in which he advocated the defense of national identity and the submission of ideas for transformation and progress.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August-14
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3215
- today: 422
- online: 100
- total: 6258716