Havana, March 2 (RHC)-- The head of the National Assembly of Peoples, Power, --the Cuban Parliament--, Esteban Lazo Hernandez welcome Japan´s new ambassador to Cuba, Kazujíro Fujimura, during a courtesy encounter in the Cuban capital.
Ambassador Fujimura said that he was greateful for the meeting and urged for the strengthening of the collaborative ties and projects undertaken by Japanese companies in public health and other essential services on the island.
The ambassador also expressed interested in the new Constitution, backed by the majority of Cubans during the recent referendum held last February 24 .
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #6 Sept. 16
- RHC's program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup Sept. 16
- A plot against the Roman Catholic Pope!
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3495
- today: 1638
- online: 193
- total: 6369700