London, March 6 (RHC) - Cuba Solidarity UK published on its website, the March 4 statement by the Cuban Foreign Ministry condemning the decision by the U.S. State Department to activate a section of Title III of the Helms Burton Act.
As such the British organization expressed its rejection of Washington's decision to allow, as of March 19, law suits to be filed against foreign companies with links to some 200 Cuban entities nationalized after the triumph of the Revolution.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2914
- today: 2578
- online: 137
- total: 6367145