London, March 6 (RHC) - Cuba Solidarity UK published on its website, the March 4 statement by the Cuban Foreign Ministry condemning the decision by the U.S. State Department to activate a section of Title III of the Helms Burton Act.
As such the British organization expressed its rejection of Washington's decision to allow, as of March 19, law suits to be filed against foreign companies with links to some 200 Cuban entities nationalized after the triumph of the Revolution.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 3608
- online: 139
- total: 6659475