Havana, March 11 (RHC) – The capital's Coppelia wifi park will play host to the Public Press Festival, on March 13, Cuban Press Day.
The initiative will bring together journalists from print, television, radio and digital press, who will talk with the public and explain how journalism works in the country.
Ricardo Ronquillo Bello, president of the Union of Journalists of Cuba, confirmed that celebrations will focus on developing a new model of socialist press, and strengthening links with the public.
Among other activities, the festival will include interactive events, book presentations and sales, and exchanges with athletes, comedians and renowned Trova musicians, with singer song-writer David Blanco, set to close the festival.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 312
- online: 92
- total: 6041144