Havana, October 12 (RHC-ACN)-- The Cuban state-run company Habanos S.A. launched on the world market a new Cuban cigar, the Connoisseur A, under the renowned H. Upmann brand.
In a press statement released on Friday, the company says the cigars will be exclusively available at stores with the qualification of “Specialists in Habano Cigars,” as well as the store network La Casa del Habano, with shops around the world.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1277
- online: 101
- total: 4474957