Havana, October 12 (RHC-ACN)-- The Cuban state-run company Habanos S.A. launched on the world market a new Cuban cigar, the Connoisseur A, under the renowned H. Upmann brand.
In a press statement released on Friday, the company says the cigars will be exclusively available at stores with the qualification of “Specialists in Habano Cigars,” as well as the store network La Casa del Habano, with shops around the world.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4629
- online: 204
- total: 3861490