Havana, October 12 (RHC-ACN)-- The Cuban state-run company Habanos S.A. launched on the world market a new Cuban cigar, the Connoisseur A, under the renowned H. Upmann brand.
In a press statement released on Friday, the company says the cigars will be exclusively available at stores with the qualification of “Specialists in Habano Cigars,” as well as the store network La Casa del Habano, with shops around the world.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 29
- online: 29
- total: 4216123