Havana, October 12 (RHC-ACN)-- The Cuban state-run company Habanos S.A. launched on the world market a new Cuban cigar, the Connoisseur A, under the renowned H. Upmann brand.
In a press statement released on Friday, the company says the cigars will be exclusively available at stores with the qualification of “Specialists in Habano Cigars,” as well as the store network La Casa del Habano, with shops around the world.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3342
- online: 91
- total: 4949639