Havana, March 28 (RHC) – Granma newspaper, in its Friday edition, published several photographs of the meeting of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro and Vietnamse Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung.
A previous report by the newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party had said Tan Dung and Fidel had recalled several instances of the historical relationship between Vietnam and Cuba and also discussed issues related to climate change and current world affairs.
It said Fidel briefed the Vietnamese Premier about the experiences on Cuban research studies that can increase food production and, being free of genetic manipulation, may prevent serious consequences for human health.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1822
- online: 119
- total: 4610748