Havana, Mar 29, (RHC), -- The Alianza Martiana organization, made up of several advocacy groups, has conevened a conference in Miami on March 30 to demand the immediate release of the three Cuban anti-terrorist fighters still held in US prisons.
Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labañino and Antonio Guerrero are serving unfair sentences after they, along Fernando Gonzalez, and Rene Gonzalez, who have returned to Cuba after completing years of prison time, were wrongly convicted of espionage by a biased Miami court.
Their crime, monitoring extremist factions based in the U.S. state of Florida, who were planning terrorist actions against Cuba and its people.
The conference, which will be held at the Key Biscayne Hall, of the Embassy Suites Hotel on Sunday, March 30 at 2:30 pm, will also address the situation related to the impossibility for the Cuban interest section in Washington D.C. to process the payment of documents of American citizens who want to travel to Cuba.
The impossibility for the Cuban Interest Section to do its consular work is also a consequence of the inhumane blockade of Cuba, reads a statement by the organization.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 15, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 14, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 13, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 12, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6588
- today: 4651
- online: 312
- total: 8339788