Deputy foreign minister receives United Arab Emirates’ acting minister of foreign affairs and international cooperation
Havana, April 29 (RHC)-- Cuban deputy foreign minister Anayansi Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with Sr. Yacoub Yousef Hassan Al Hosani, acting minister of foreign affairs and international cooperation of the United Arab Emirates, who is paying a working visit here.
During the exchange, the two sides reviewed the state of bilateral relations and expressed a common determination to further advance cooperation links in areas of mutual interest.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 3722
- online: 211
- total: 6760641