Havana, March 31 (RHC)-- Cuban Interior Minister Abelardo Colome received the president of the Investigation Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander I. Bastrykin, who is paying a visit to the island.
According to this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, the two officials analyzed issues relevant to their agendas and ways to deepen working and collaboration relations between their institutions. The Russian official will tour places of historic and social interest.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2100
- online: 129
- total: 4926403