Havana, March 31 (RHC)-- Cuban Interior Minister Abelardo Colome received the president of the Investigation Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander I. Bastrykin, who is paying a visit to the island.
According to this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, the two officials analyzed issues relevant to their agendas and ways to deepen working and collaboration relations between their institutions. The Russian official will tour places of historic and social interest.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3569
- online: 200
- total: 4095132