Havana, March 31 (RHC)-- Cuban Interior Minister Abelardo Colome received the president of the Investigation Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander I. Bastrykin, who is paying a visit to the island.
According to this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, the two officials analyzed issues relevant to their agendas and ways to deepen working and collaboration relations between their institutions. The Russian official will tour places of historic and social interest.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1610
- online: 165
- total: 3854434