Havana, March 31 (RHC)-- Cuban Interior Minister Abelardo Colome received the president of the Investigation Committee of the Russian Federation, Alexander I. Bastrykin, who is paying a visit to the island.
According to this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, the two officials analyzed issues relevant to their agendas and ways to deepen working and collaboration relations between their institutions. The Russian official will tour places of historic and social interest.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3707
- online: 123
- total: 4473454