Cuban president Miguel Diaz-Canel
Havana, May 14 (RHC)—Cuban president Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez reiterated on Monday that threats, sanctions, lies and falsehoods expressed by the US government against Cuba have found no support in political, academic, cultural, business and religious sectors inside or outside the United States.
In a message on his twitter-account, Diaz-Canel said that Cubans are well versed on solidarity, but not on depriving others, and that Cubans know how to love, but not how to hate.
Meanwhile, Cuban Foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, expressed appreciation for the worldwide rejection of the Helms Burton Act expressed by government, companies and individuals.
Rodriguez reiterated that this legislation is an aberration of international law because it breaches trade regulations and constitutes an aggression against Cuban sovereignty and of third countries.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 7644
- online: 221
- total: 7049174