Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla
Beijing, May 28 (RHC)—China´s Foreign Ministry announced the arrival of Cuba´s foreign minister, Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla on an official visit until May 30th.
Rodriguez arrives in Beijing after visiting Russia where he met his counterpart Sergei Lavrov. Both diplomats pledged to expand bilateral ties in the economy, investment, culture and humanitarian spheres.
According to the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman, Lu Kang, Rodríguez ´visit responds an invitation of his host counterpart, Wang Yi.
The parties are expected to analyze the progress of bilateral relations and matters of common interest, says Prensa Latina.
The top Cuban diplomat was in China at the beginning of last November, as part of the delegation of President Miguel Diaz-Canel´s first trip to China after taking office.
The Cuban head of state assured then that his stay in the Asian giant had a special significance because it focused on fostering more friendship between both governments and peoples.
- Victor Gaute: Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 4540
- online: 261
- total: 7108891