Havana, April 2 (RHC) -- The vice-president of Iran’s Radio Broadcasting Organization and director of HISPAN TV, Dr. Mohammad Sarafraz, paid a visit to Radio Havana Cuba on Wednesday, with the aim to strengthen cooperation between the two institutions.
In conversations with the director general of the Cuban radio station, Isidro Fardales, the Iranian chief executive higlighted the wide range of possibilities for the expansion of collaboration, particularly with Iranian Spanish-speaking news channel HispanTV.
Meanwhile, the director of the Cuban radio station welcomed the visit and said that new contacts between these institutions, are in line with the willingness of the governments of Iran and Cuba to strengthen relations between the two countries and peoples.
Also attending the meeting were members of Radio Havana Cuba's board of directors, Pedro Otero Cabañas and Pedro Martinez Pirez, as well as executives from the Iranian HispanTV channel.
As part of his visit to the Caribbean nation, the Iranian official also met with the president of the Cuban Institute of Radio and Television, Danilo Sirio, and toured other facilites of the Cuban broadcasting network.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2412
- online: 255
- total: 4098367