Havana, April 2 (RHC) -- The vice-president of Iran’s Radio Broadcasting Organization and director of HISPAN TV, Dr. Mohammad Sarafraz, paid a visit to Radio Havana Cuba on Wednesday, with the aim to strengthen cooperation between the two institutions.
In conversations with the director general of the Cuban radio station, Isidro Fardales, the Iranian chief executive higlighted the wide range of possibilities for the expansion of collaboration, particularly with Iranian Spanish-speaking news channel HispanTV.
Meanwhile, the director of the Cuban radio station welcomed the visit and said that new contacts between these institutions, are in line with the willingness of the governments of Iran and Cuba to strengthen relations between the two countries and peoples.
Also attending the meeting were members of Radio Havana Cuba's board of directors, Pedro Otero Cabañas and Pedro Martinez Pirez, as well as executives from the Iranian HispanTV channel.
As part of his visit to the Caribbean nation, the Iranian official also met with the president of the Cuban Institute of Radio and Television, Danilo Sirio, and toured other facilites of the Cuban broadcasting network.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 615
- online: 93
- total: 6069079