Havana, April 3 (RHC)-- A new hydraulic connections line has become operational in CIEGOPLAST company, in Ciego de Ávila province, that will help preventing water leaks, ensuring supply to major cities and other areas, and saving money.
According to this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, the fully automated facility produced more than 200 pieces for the beginning of the tests, performed under the supervision of Italian and Cuban experts.
Engineer Pablo González Hevia, CIEGOPLAST director, assessed as positive the implementation period and announced that it will last roughly one month, until the overall stability of the production process, which will allow facing this year production plan.
Meanwhile, Leonardo Marras, Italian specialist, praised the high qualification of the staff who worked on the assembly, as well as the speed with which they assimilated knowledge of a technology that is among the most advanced in the world.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 1945
- online: 134
- total: 5438667