Havana, June 27 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla held a meeting on Wednesday with the Chiefs of Mission of the African Diplomatic Corps, the Ministry's website reported.
During the exchange, the good state of Havana’s relations with participating states was ratified, as well as the common willingness to continue strengthening them.
Commenting on the encounter, Rodriguez said on Twitter that ties with African countries are a priority for the island’s foreign policy.
The top Cuban diplomat also thanked the steady support of African nations for the fight against the economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed by the United States against the island.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 1735
- online: 107
- total: 6647776