Santa Clara, July 3 (RHC)—Members of the IFCO- Pastors for Peace currently visiting the central province of Villa Clara paid tribute on Tuesday to the Heroic Guerrilla Ernesto “Che” Guevara at the memorial that keeps his remains and those of his comrades-in-arms.
At the solemn ceremony, Gail Walker, executive director of the Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization IFCO-Pastors for Peace, ratified the organization´s commitment to continue the struggle to end the blockade.
The US delegation was accompanied by Iris Menéndez, delegate of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples in that province, and by Pedro Valdés, coordinator of the Council of Churches of Cuba in that territory.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 11047
- online: 193
- total: 7115398