Havana, July 16 (RHC)--Cuba’s minister of Foreign AffairsC, received on Monday the Secretary of State of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Ouch Borith, who is on a working visit on the island.
During the cordial meeting, both sides highlighted the good state of the bilateral relations and expressed the mutual desire to expand political ties and cooperation in sectors such as health, sports and biotechnology.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Cambodia in Cuba, Heng Sokphal; and the adviser of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Sim Vireak.
On the Cuban side were also present, the director of Asia and Oceania of MINREX, Alberto Blanco Silva, among other officials of the Foreign Ministry.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4940
- today: 4613
- online: 125
- total: 6738846