Havana, July 16 (RHC)--Cuba’s minister of Foreign AffairsC, received on Monday the Secretary of State of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Ouch Borith, who is on a working visit on the island.
During the cordial meeting, both sides highlighted the good state of the bilateral relations and expressed the mutual desire to expand political ties and cooperation in sectors such as health, sports and biotechnology.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Cambodia in Cuba, Heng Sokphal; and the adviser of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Sim Vireak.
On the Cuban side were also present, the director of Asia and Oceania of MINREX, Alberto Blanco Silva, among other officials of the Foreign Ministry.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 11905
- online: 242
- total: 7116256