Havana, August 17 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez reiterated that the U.S. blockade of the island is the main obstacle to the economic development of the country.
On his account on the social network Twitter, the Cuban foreign minister wrote:
Bruno Rodríguez P @BrunoRguezP
The blockade constitutes the main obstacle to the development of the Cuban economy and a violation of the #DDHH of all our people. Qualifies as an act of genocide. It is in violation of the Charter of the United Nations and International Law. | # NoMoreLock
For nearly 60 years, the U.S. government has imposed an economic, commercial and financial blockade on the island to try to force regime change. On May 2, the current administration of Donald Trump, activated Titles III and IV of the Helms-Burton Law, criticized by experts for its marked extraterritorial nature.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 3700
- online: 175
- total: 8252330