Havana, August 19 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulated three radio journalists on Sunday for winning the 2019 National Radio Award.
In a message on his official Twitter account, the Cuban president wrote: "Congratulations to Orieta Cordeiro and Carlos Más, from Radio Progreso, and José A. González Quiroga, from Radio Cadena Agramonte -- who have been awarded with the 2019 National Radio Award, conferred by the Cuban Institute of Radio and Televison (ICRT)."
Orieta Cordeiro, a Bachelor in History from the Enrique José Varona Higher Pedagogical Institute in Havana, joined the Cuban Radio and Television Institute (ICRT) in 1970.
He has advised the most complex programs of the Wave of Joy. From 1984 to date he advises the stellar space "The novel of the two". She also evaluates as director, work of which stories, theaters, serials and others give faith.
Carlos (More) Rafael Fernández Remudo, director of radio programming, in 1974 was appointed as head of the Music Department of Radio Rebelde and continued to create spaces of dissimilar characteristics; varied musicals; specialized; radio magazines, and dramatized radio soap operas.
José Alberto González Quiroga entered the world of image and sound in 1966 at the provincial radio station Radio Revolucion (CMKC) in Santiago de Cuba. He has excelled in dramatic programming since beginning on Radio Cadena Agramonte, where he currently writes and directs programs.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 1107
- online: 202
- total: 6766925