Havana, August 19 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has condemned the threat to peace and stability in the world that constitutes the foreign policy of the U.S. government.
On his official Twitter account, the top Cuban diplomat wrote:
Bruno Rodríguez P
Government behavior #EEUU poses a growing threat to international stability: actions vs. peace and security, economic imbalances, unilateral coercive measures, climate change, interference in the internal affairs of other States, racist and discriminatory immigration policy
Among the most recent threats by Donald Trump is the suggestion made to his national security officials to deploy Navy ships along the Venezuelan coast to prevent the entry and exit of goods.
Another demonstration of Washington's imperialist behavior is his interest in purchasing Greenland, an issue that in his own words could be discussed with Denmark, even though Danish authorities denied that it is for sale.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4844
- today: 180
- online: 154
- total: 6752405