Havana, September 2 (RHC)-- Deputy Minister First of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Marcelino Medina González, will start, this Wednesday 4 September, a tour of Southern Africa.
According to the Foreign Ministry website, the tour will include work visits to South Africa, the Republic of Zimbabwe, the United Republic of Tanzania, and the Republic of Rwanda.
During the trip, Medina will lead the bilateral political dialogue with the respective foreign ministries and will be received by authorities and personalities of the different countries he will visit. Isues of common interest of the bilateral agendas and the international scene will be diucssed during the tour.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 8519
- online: 227
- total: 7371982