Havana, September 9 (RHC)-- Cuba's top authorities congratulated the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Monday on the occassion of the Asian country's 71st founding anniversary and highlighted the good status of bilateral ties.
The first secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, Raul Castro, sent a congratulatory message to the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, in which he reaffirmed the high value that Havana attaches to the ties with Pyongyang and assured that they are based on "special relations between its leaders both in the past and the present".
The president of the Caribbean state, Miguel Diaz-Canel, also greeted the DPRK fon its anniversary ion behalf of the island's people and government, the local news agency KCNA reported on Monday.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 443
- online: 129
- total: 6998912