Havana, Oct 14 (RHC) Luis Galvez, of general director the Cuban Institute of Research on Sugar Cane Derivatives has announced that Cuba and foreign companies in the fields of sugar processing are displaying their products, services and technologies at the commercial fair which is part of the 12th Internatonal Congress on Sugar and Sugar Derivatives, in Havana.
Luis Galvez said congress will open on Tuesday when Peter Baron, the general director of the International Sugar Organization, will address the importance of diversification in the sugar sector.
In all, participants will debate 150 presentations at the event, taking place at Havana's National Hotel. Meanwhile the fair will contain 17
stands, representing sugar companies from 15 countries.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2744
- online: 203
- total: 4098699