Havana, Oct 14 (RHC) Luis Galvez, of general director the Cuban Institute of Research on Sugar Cane Derivatives has announced that Cuba and foreign companies in the fields of sugar processing are displaying their products, services and technologies at the commercial fair which is part of the 12th Internatonal Congress on Sugar and Sugar Derivatives, in Havana.
Luis Galvez said congress will open on Tuesday when Peter Baron, the general director of the International Sugar Organization, will address the importance of diversification in the sugar sector.
In all, participants will debate 150 presentations at the event, taking place at Havana's National Hotel. Meanwhile the fair will contain 17
stands, representing sugar companies from 15 countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1457
- online: 164
- total: 3850070