Havana, Oct 14 (RHC) Luis Galvez, of general director the Cuban Institute of Research on Sugar Cane Derivatives has announced that Cuba and foreign companies in the fields of sugar processing are displaying their products, services and technologies at the commercial fair which is part of the 12th Internatonal Congress on Sugar and Sugar Derivatives, in Havana.
Luis Galvez said congress will open on Tuesday when Peter Baron, the general director of the International Sugar Organization, will address the importance of diversification in the sugar sector.
In all, participants will debate 150 presentations at the event, taking place at Havana's National Hotel. Meanwhile the fair will contain 17
stands, representing sugar companies from 15 countries.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3641
- online: 125
- total: 4935414