Havana, September 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel received on Tuesday Comrade Hoang Trung Hai, member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Vietnam and Party leader in Hanoi, who is in Havana invited by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba.
During his stay, he will carry out an extensive work program, which includes meetings with Party leaders and social organizations, as well as visits to places of historical and socio-economic interest.
Diaz-Canel and Trung-Hai discussed the special fraternal relations between the two countries and stressed that these ties constitute an enduring legacy of leaders Fidel Castro Ruz and Ho Chi Minh. Both sides also ratified the interest in continuing to deepen the historic ties that unite the two parties, governments and peoples.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 4641
- online: 191
- total: 8275472