Havana, September 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel will address the nation Wednesday evening on the radio-television program Mesa Redonda, the Round Table. According to the announcement, carried by various local media outlets, the president will discuss measures that the country must adopt in view of the current energy situation.
The program will begin at 6:30 p.m., local time, and will be carried live by Cubavisión, Cubavisión Internacional, Canal Caribe, Radio Rebelde, Radio Habana Cuba, the Youtube channel of the Round Table and the Facebook pages of the Presidency.
Radio Havana Cuba’s English language service will bring details of his address to our international audience.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- A pause in the fight over BREXIT
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 801
- online: 135
- total: 6372844