Havana, October 1 (RHC)-- The Prime Minister and head of Indigenous Affairs and the Sugar Industry of Fiji, Josaia Voreque BainiMarama, will make an official visit to Cuba starting Tuesday, October 1st.
According to the Foreign Ministry website, the distinguished guest will hold conversations with Cuban authorities and will carry out other activities.
Prime Minister Voreqe, a retired Rear Admiral, was democratically elected after leading his political movement Fiji First to a victory in the 2014 general election and then in the 2018 general election held on 14 November, last year.
Cuba collaborates with the Republic of Fiji in training young people as health professionals to contribute to the improvement of the health care system in this Pacific island country of Oceania, with nearly one million inhabitants.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.20
- Cuban diplomat unmasks US agents before EU Parliament
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #27
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 7502
- online: 202
- total: 7328054