Havana, October 13 (RHC)--The Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation of the Kingdom of Spain, H.E. Mr. Josep Borrell Fontelles, will arrive in Cuba on an official visit on October 15.
The distinguished visitor will have meetings with Cuban authorities and will carry out other activities as Spain is one of the main investors and emitters of tourists to the island.
This European country is contrary to the application of the Helms-Burton Act, by which the United States applies its policy of blockade to Cuba and against those who have ties with the Caribbean nation.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 5471
- online: 162
- total: 7011878