Estudio Revolucion Photo
Havana, October 16 (RHC)—Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, received on Wednesday the Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation of the Kingdom of Spain, His Excellency Josep Borrell Fontelles, who is on an official visit to the island.
Diaz-Canel and Borrell discussed the positive relations between the Kingdom of Spain and Cuba, based on historical, family and cultural ties, and expressed the will to continue working to strengthen them. In addition, they exchanged about other topics of the international scene.
Spain´s Secretary of State for International Cooperation and Ibero-America and the Caribbean of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Juan Pablo de La Iglesia, and Madrid´s ambassador in Cuba, Juan Fernández Trigo accompanied Borrell.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, and the Director-General of Bilateral Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Emilio Lozada Garcia, were present on the Cuban side.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 8688
- online: 215
- total: 7015095