Hanoi, April 17 (RHC) -- Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Hoan Trung Hai on Wednesday paid a visit to the Cuban exhibition stand at the Expo Vietnam International Fair underway in the capital Hanoi.
The 24th edition of the Expo Vietnam fair, features the participation of some 600 companies from 23 countries, including products by Cuba's LABIOFAM, CIMEX and Tecnoazucar firms.
Trung Hai, who was welcomed by Cuban Ambassador Herminio Lopez, and Trade Counselor to Hanoi, Loida Rivera, expressed interest in the products exhibited by Cuba, particularly those related to the health care field, which in Vietnam are marketed in collaboration with the Duc Minh Medical distributing company.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2408
- online: 125
- total: 6070872