Hanoi, April 17 (RHC) -- Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Hoan Trung Hai on Wednesday paid a visit to the Cuban exhibition stand at the Expo Vietnam International Fair underway in the capital Hanoi.
The 24th edition of the Expo Vietnam fair, features the participation of some 600 companies from 23 countries, including products by Cuba's LABIOFAM, CIMEX and Tecnoazucar firms.
Trung Hai, who was welcomed by Cuban Ambassador Herminio Lopez, and Trade Counselor to Hanoi, Loida Rivera, expressed interest in the products exhibited by Cuba, particularly those related to the health care field, which in Vietnam are marketed in collaboration with the Duc Minh Medical distributing company.
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Argentina: New Year, New Life?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 3149
- online: 207
- total: 4214431