Hanoi, April 17 (RHC) -- Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Hoan Trung Hai on Wednesday paid a visit to the Cuban exhibition stand at the Expo Vietnam International Fair underway in the capital Hanoi.
The 24th edition of the Expo Vietnam fair, features the participation of some 600 companies from 23 countries, including products by Cuba's LABIOFAM, CIMEX and Tecnoazucar firms.
Trung Hai, who was welcomed by Cuban Ambassador Herminio Lopez, and Trade Counselor to Hanoi, Loida Rivera, expressed interest in the products exhibited by Cuba, particularly those related to the health care field, which in Vietnam are marketed in collaboration with the Duc Minh Medical distributing company.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3097
- online: 145
- total: 4476777