Havana, December 3 (RHC)-- Words of acknowledgment and recognition are celebrating this Tuesday the work and contribution in Cuba of medical doctors on the occasion of Latin American Medicine Day.
On Twitter, President Miguel Diaz-Canel said that Cuba proudly celebrates the day and that the hatred of the empire will not destroy the extraordinary humanitarian work of the island’s doctors.
“To all our health personnel, pride and strength of the nation within and beyond borders: Congratulations!”
Meanwhile, in a congratulatory message, Public Health Minister Jose Angel Portal Miranda noted that Cuba today exhibits results that have been achieved thanks to the ethical values and the daily commitment of all those who make health care a daily right of humanity, inside and outside the island.
Portal recalled that since 1959 the Revolution has worked for the achievement of universal, free, accessible and quality healthcare for its people and for many other peoples that need it, and expressed his conviction that the Island will be able to count on its health personnel for the great challenges that lie ahead.
“We are certain that with your dedication and commitment, we will be able to achieve higher goals in the health indicators of the Cuban population,” the minister said.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4151
- today: 626
- online: 123
- total: 6761696