Havana, December 20 (RHC)-- Cuban President, Miguel Díaz-Canel, received this Friday in Havana the special envoy of the Prime Minister of Japan, Keiji Furuya, who is visiting the island on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two nations.
During the meeting, both parties welcomed the good state of the bilateral bonds, especially after the visit to Cuba in September 2016 by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The occasion was also an opportunity to ratify the common will to expand and diversify ties, especially those of trade and cooperation.
Accompanying the visitor were Japan's ambassador to Cuba Kazuhiro Fujimura and Kenichi Masamoto, director of Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean at the Japanese Foreign Ministry.
On the Cuban side were present, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bruno Rodriguez and the Director of Asia and Oceania of MINREX, Alberto Blanco Silva.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 1075
- online: 142
- total: 8271906