Havana, January 14 (RHC)-- Radio Habana Cuba has condemned the recent acts of vandalism in Havana against busts of National Hero José Martí by counterrevolutionaries who tried to damage his image on January 1st of this year.
In an activity of atonement for these actions, the workers of the international radio station gathered in the lobby of Radio Havana Cuba Tuesday morning. They highlighted the legacy of José Martí and the importance of Martí's ideology in the Cuban revolutionary process.
Dr. Pedro Pablo Rodríguez stressed that Radio Habana Cuba is a faithful exponent of José Martí's Latin Americanist thought, because the radio station helps to reflect the reality of the continent with a universal projection.
Also at the event, RHC journalist Dayron Caballero, representing the Young Communist Union, placed white flowers in front of a sculpture of the apostle, and the poet and intellectual Nancy Morejon read fragments of José Martí's letter to María Mantilla, written shortly before he was killed in battle fighting Spanish colonial troops.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 13, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 12, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6495
- today: 3808
- online: 263
- total: 8325314