Havana, January 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez reiterated the Cuban government's willingness to continue strengthening bilateral cooperation with the People's Republic of China.
In his twitter account, Rodriguez said he met with the Ambassador of China, His Excellency Chen Xi.
He highlighted the excellent state of relations between both countries and the commemoration of the 60th anniversary of their establishment in 2020.
"We ratify the will to continue strengthening bilateral cooperation," the minister tweeted.
The ties between the communist parties, governments and peoples enjoy a stage of maturity and comprehensiveness.
At present, China is one of Cuba's main trading partners.
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- RHC's national and international news stories
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlighted the efforts of Cuban diplomacy to defend the values of the Revolution in every scenario
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 5244
- online: 224
- total: 7368707