Havana, February 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel received Tuesday his Eminence Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York, who is visiting the island at the invitation of the Cuban president and the Cuban Conference of Catholic Bishops.
This is his Eminence's first visit to the island, where he has been welcomed with hospitality and respect.
During his stay, he has had exchanges with members of the Conference of Catholic Bishops. He has visited places associated with the activity of the Church and other areas of interest.
He has also officiated several masses, among them, in the Basilica Menor de la Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre in Santiago de Cuba and the Metropolitan Cathedral of Havana.
Accompanying Cardinal Dolan were Auxiliary Bishop Octavio Cisneros of Brooklyn County, New York, and Bishop Emilio Aranguren Echeverria, President of the Cuban Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Also participating alongside the President of the Republic were Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez; and Caridad Diego Bello, Head of the Office of Attention to Religious Affairs of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 27, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 27 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 26, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 26 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 25 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 25, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6682
- today: 650
- online: 334
- total: 8034190