Havana, February 14 (RHC)-- Russian President Vladimir Putin has accepted the invitation of his Cuban counterpart, Miguel Díaz-Canel, to visit Cuba, Russian Ambassador to Havana Andrei Guskov told Sputnik.
The trip date trip will be studied according to the agenda of the Head of State, as well as the calendar of bilateral contacts at the highest level, the diplomat added.
Guskov also pointed out that the loans that Russia plans to grant to Cuba to carry out joint projects could exceed one billion euros to implement various actions.
For the restoration and modernization of the island's railway infrastructure, the Cuban government and the Russian Railways company signed last October a contract valued at more than 1.8 billion euros, the largest ever signed with Cuba in the history of modern Russia.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9107
- today: 4048
- online: 228
- total: 7376618