Havana, Oct 15 (RHC) The 1st International Congress on Economic Management and Development got underway Tuesday in Havana.
The forum, being attended by over 800 Cuban and foreign experts, addresses aspects of the current update of the Cuban economic model.
Among the lecturers are the director of Venezuela's Central Bank Jose Felix Rivas; founder of Brazil's Ethos Institute, Ricardo Young, and the Audit director of Panama's KPMG company.
The congress will run till October 17 and it includes four international forums, including the 9th Conference on Accounting, Audit and Finances; the 3rd Meeting on Public Administration for Development; the 2nd Conference on Cooperatives and the 1st Forum on Economic Theory and Development.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3463
- online: 117
- total: 4931166