Havana, April 28 (RHC), – The leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, met with the daughter of late Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, Maria Gabriela Chavez, over the weekend, Cubadebate website reported on Monday.
Maria Gabriela, the eldest daughter of the late Venezuelan president, published a photo of the meeting with Fidel Castro on the social network Instagram, saying they shared memories and anecdotes they both experienced with Chavez.
“Fidel does not forget his friends, which makes me very proud and brings back beautiful feelings,” she commented below the photo.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3271
- online: 146
- total: 5446201