Havana, April 28 (RHC), – The leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, met with the daughter of late Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, Maria Gabriela Chavez, over the weekend, Cubadebate website reported on Monday.
Maria Gabriela, the eldest daughter of the late Venezuelan president, published a photo of the meeting with Fidel Castro on the social network Instagram, saying they shared memories and anecdotes they both experienced with Chavez.
“Fidel does not forget his friends, which makes me very proud and brings back beautiful feelings,” she commented below the photo.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3596
- online: 118
- total: 4931299