Havana, May 6 (RHC) -– Cuba's International Tourist Fair opens today in Havana with France as an honored guest and source of over 90,000 visitors to the island this year, said Dalila Alba, Communications Director at the Tourism Ministry.
The event includes lectures, exhibits and visits by participants to tourist centers. A new aspect of this year’s fair is the participation of the emerging private sector with a sample of gastronomic and accommodation services.
The tourist fair, FitCuba 2014, will also reach other Cuban cities with activities in different tourist destinations aimed at the national market during the forthcoming summer season of June 15th to September 15th.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1551
- online: 89
- total: 4375673