Havana, May 6 (RHC) -– Cuba's International Tourist Fair opens today in Havana with France as an honored guest and source of over 90,000 visitors to the island this year, said Dalila Alba, Communications Director at the Tourism Ministry.
The event includes lectures, exhibits and visits by participants to tourist centers. A new aspect of this year’s fair is the participation of the emerging private sector with a sample of gastronomic and accommodation services.
The tourist fair, FitCuba 2014, will also reach other Cuban cities with activities in different tourist destinations aimed at the national market during the forthcoming summer season of June 15th to September 15th.
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- ICAP marks 20th anniversary of Cuban Five's incarceration in the U.S.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Hunger expands in the world!
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with visiting prime minister of Belize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2307
- online: 123
- total: 5145303