Direct flights between the two cities will take place every Thursday, according to the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The initiative will include Air Bus A-330-300 with capacity for 300 passengers and it is being backed by several Cuban tourist entities, Swiss tour operators and the embassy of that country in Cuba.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1078
- online: 217
- total: 4097033