Direct flights between the two cities will take place every Thursday, according to the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The initiative will include Air Bus A-330-300 with capacity for 300 passengers and it is being backed by several Cuban tourist entities, Swiss tour operators and the embassy of that country in Cuba.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2881
- online: 210
- total: 3836851