Direct flights between the two cities will take place every Thursday, according to the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The initiative will include Air Bus A-330-300 with capacity for 300 passengers and it is being backed by several Cuban tourist entities, Swiss tour operators and the embassy of that country in Cuba.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1035
- online: 128
- total: 4463521