Direct flights between the two cities will take place every Thursday, according to the Cuban Tourism Ministry.
The initiative will include Air Bus A-330-300 with capacity for 300 passengers and it is being backed by several Cuban tourist entities, Swiss tour operators and the embassy of that country in Cuba.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2291
- online: 116
- total: 5046629