Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez defended on Tuesday the establishment of the State of Palestine with its pre-1967 borders as the only possible solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Bruno Rodriguez recalled that Israel occupied the Sinai Peninsula, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, East Jerusalem (including the Old City) and the Golan Heights, in what was called the Six Day War in June 1967.
On his Twitter account, the Cuban foreign minister wrote: "Cuba reiterates its rejection of Israeli plans to annex the Palestinian territories in the West Bank that would increase the risks of conflict in the region."
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5273
- today: 59
- online: 59
- total: 8265716