Havana, October 16 (RHC)-- The use of new technologies to promote tourism will be the main point on the agenda of the 1st International Scientific Seminar "The future of tourism: global tendencies and challenges of development," that got under way on Tuesday in Havana.
The Hans Seidel Foundation, a German non-governmental organization is sponsoring the Seminar at the Hotel Nacional. The meeting was inaugurated by Klaus Binder, representative in Central America and the Caribbean.
The Seminar has been organized by the Faculty of Tourism of the University of Havana, and will run until October 16th. Over 100 delegates are in attendance from Germany, Spain, Ecuador, Colombia and Bolivia.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3080
- online: 121
- total: 4938986