Havana, October 16 (RHC)-- The use of new technologies to promote tourism will be the main point on the agenda of the 1st International Scientific Seminar "The future of tourism: global tendencies and challenges of development," that got under way on Tuesday in Havana.
The Hans Seidel Foundation, a German non-governmental organization is sponsoring the Seminar at the Hotel Nacional. The meeting was inaugurated by Klaus Binder, representative in Central America and the Caribbean.
The Seminar has been organized by the Faculty of Tourism of the University of Havana, and will run until October 16th. Over 100 delegates are in attendance from Germany, Spain, Ecuador, Colombia and Bolivia.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1673
- online: 231
- total: 4101869